Monday, June 2, 2014

Class Reflection

1. What did you like best about this class?
What I like best about this class was that Mr. Haymore Our teacher would constantly being motivating us to do well in life and to choose the right and to also make really good choices in life. He taught us how not to give up on something but we should do it by choosing the right.

2. What did you dislike about this class?
What I disliked about this class was that I did not have anybody to talk to during the class, that is the only thing that I dislike about this class.

3. What can you recommend to improve the class?
I think that maybe showing more videos of stuff that actually happen in real life might be a good one.

4. What will you always remember about this class?
In this class I will always remember to choose the right. I will remember to do good in life by making good choices, and  that I should always have goals in my life. Mr. Haymore has been a great inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment